Life goes on,but my heart seems to be stop beating.
Time past so fast,but everything around me seems to move so slow.
Since the day you've gone,my life left black and white.
I'm all alone in the dark.
When can i see daylight again?
Well,life is always full of unexpected.Where things goes so well,it's actually big surprise going to freak us off.Thus.i guess we shall always prepare for the worst.This few weeks,i've really been through a hard and tough moment.Might not be the worst,but still it's hurt me badly.
I asking myself,how can we forget 1 person?To remember them,we just need to have love and care.Thus to forget 1,does it mean we need to hate them and make us suffer for a period.As hatred make us feel bad and suffer.Life is really unpredictable~
I feel so tired,tired and sickening of everything.Up ahead me and right in front of me,is going to be a long and hard road to walk and it might be a lonely journey.God please give me strength and guide me through all this hard time.
I am an eagle with a pairs of broken wings.
04 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment