23 October 2009

Another Hurdle

Life will never be that smooth sailing as we expected it to be.
We are always given choice and we need to decide.
But what is right and what is wrong? You tell me.
I thought I was in a right track of my job.
I already ignore the hatred of me against office job and paper work.
In my mind I just think that if this job gives me a stable and bright career, I will just take up this challenge.

As I was working here for 3 months I start feel that things is not right.
Learning and Development coordinator?
Is more like an assistant to my bosses and external trainer.

I would say my job scope now is:

-Data Entry
-Email candidates on the confirmed training venue and date.
-Email candidates bout changes.
-Email head of department about the evaluation form dateline.
-Chase head of department for the evaluation form.
-Key in data for individual training, in house and external training, and etc.
-If trainers don’t have flip chart, I will need to provide to them. Same goes to other materials.

To make it worst now I am ASKED to sit in for training.
I’ve got nothing to do buy to help them on:

-Change battery if mic run out of battery.
-Help them refill water if their pot no more water.
-Provide them with flip chart and extension cords.

In simple, I am just doing a multi tasking job.
To fulfill their request.
DAMN~
It just makes me feel that I am so useless and I gain nothing working in here.
Just the salary but not working experience.

I need working experience to cover my low education level.
There is no time for me to waste in order for me to get a better job offer in the future.
Beside that, my boss is another issue which I don’t want to mention just yet.

I feel like I want to hand in a transfer request to somewhere else where I can learn and development myself more.

I need to take on the world!!!!
Fly Justin!

No comments: