23 November 2009

Needs vs Demands

Life is always full of needs vs demands.
And, i really hate it deep down in my heart.
The devil in my heart keeps attracting me to buy certain items which i don't really in need.
For example: Handphone (Owh, W995 my love), and Nintendo Wii (I love the playing concept)
The though of purchasing all this items were at a very high level once a while.
But i've got to hold myself back and don't buy it.
I got to know that i only should spend for what i need but not to spend into demands.
There are unlimited demands, but there is limited needs.
So i really need to practice to spend on what is necessary and try to let go of demands.
I really need to save more money for rainy day.
As life is full of unpredictable it is always a wise move to save as many as we can rather than finding it during emergency.
I will always keep on remind myself of the difficult times without money, and demands are just a bonus that we should buy ONLY IF we got extra cash in hand.

Fear no evil, see no evil, hear no evil. wakakaka~

No comments: