02 January 2008

Review of 2007

All the while i thought i really a happy go lucky guy.
I've got a lovely and nice gf,i got a good family that is so supportive,my academic is ok since i can pass and financially i don't have big problem with it.
Everything starting to change slowly and end up i wasn't having a good year after all.
I start questioned myself,what have i did for the year 2007?
Beside busy taking care of my ex-gf and managing that relationship,i really don't know what other achievement and improvement i have.
Conclusion is i never do anything meaningful.

In the end of the year,my relationship finally fallen and collapse.
It was one of my hardest time i had throughout 21 years in my life.
Guess i really love her too much and need her too much.
But,something can't be forced.So i just can let it flow naturally and see what in future "we" will be.
During my break up,i cried.
Though boys shouldn't cry,but i really can't hold it.
Er.........maybe aquarius should live this way?
But well,thanks to some of my friends who keep on find me go out,they make me let go easier.
Thus i know,life should be filled with friendship more than relationship in a certain level.

Well,that's not the end of my bad luck run.
I flunk in my business stat again.
This round i need to sit for supp paper.
I start wondering am i really that dumb and stupid or is it that miss dislike me?
I really worried bout my result.
I wanted to pass it.I felt so confidence for my last paper.
How come i flunk?
It is a big SURPRISE to me.

Haihz,guess i can say is luck have their cycle.
We might be lucky for a long duration,but bad luck might be coming any time as well.
Be ready and face it.
Take everything that is happening in our life as a big challenge and cherish it to be our experience.
This is one of the best way to grow stronger and be a better person.
Life is like challenging a big wave.

Cool isn't it?

No comments: