05 January 2009

2nd of January 2009

OMG!
Today is the day for my teeth inspection.
I have set the appointment with a dental clinic at Sg. Long.
I feel quite nervous and anxious.
As I lay down on the chair the doctor asked me what I wanna do?
I was thinking “If I know what I need to do, I no need to come here already la!”
So I just say, “can you check for me and see what I need to do?”.
After a quick check, he said I need polishing (or is it called scaling?) cause I got many teeth stones.
The drilling sounds start!
Approximately 30 minutes later, my dental services done.
Though now my teeth are clean and clear, but I don’t feel comfortable.
Plus, it makes me no appetite to eat.

Around 5:30pm my bestie king wai called me.
He asked me to accompany him for shopping as he haven’t purchase any new shirts for CNY.
So I promised him I will go with him since I also wanna check the price for LCD again and around 7pm he fetched me.
We went to Low yat ALL IT to do my last survey.
And unexpectedly, I bought my LCD from SRI as they are offering the cheapest price from my survey.
Since everyone is telling me “IS CHEAP! WORTH IT! BUY!”, then I finally bought it.
The funniest part for today journey is, WE CARRIED THE LCD AROUND WHILE WE SHOPPING!
Wakaka~
It is so tiring, to carry a 21.5” monitor and walk around Lot 10 and Sg. Wang.
Plus, we are slightly in a rush of times.
So we can’t really enjoy our shopping spree.
But still, king wai manage to grab himself 1 shirt and 1 short pants.
HURRAY FOR THAT!
After shopping, we went to time square for ghost squad 1 round.
After that, we had our dinner at Pudu “Wai Sik Gai”.
But the fried chicken is quite disappointing.
Maybe is not that fresh, thus the taste is not that nice and it is not that crispy.

Once I reach home, I am so excited bout my LCD screen.
IT IS SO WIDE till I am not used to it at all.
Hahaha~~~
I feel great after shopping for something I wanted so much!

No comments: