05 January 2009

3rd of January 2009

Today is Saturday and it is a lazy day for me.
For the whole morning till noon I didn’t do many things.
As I just wanted to rest and relax.
Only around 5pm we start planning to go out shopping again.
This time our venue is Digital mall and PJ area.
Our team consists of me, my GF and King wai.
We go to digital mall as my GF wanted to buy a PSP.
So we go there to do some survey.
Unexpectedly, PSP now priced at RM930 – RM1.2k.
IT IS SO EXPENSIVE.
And I can see my GF is not really that happy after knowing that he price has increase.
I shall figure out a solution for her. . . .This is what in my mind.
Then we proceed to Mid Valley again for King Wai’s shopping round 2.
We went to Top Shop since king said he wanna try that outlet which offer him lots of choices.
And finally! He manages to buy another 2 pieces of shirts.
Finally, his shopping for CNY clothings has come to an end!
Congratulations.
Then we had our dinner at KFC.
While having our dinner, we have lots of chat.
The chat topic continues on our way home.
We laugh non stop and our imagination go beyond our imagination.
The more we talk the more exaggerate it become.
King, promised you I will get you a gain weight menu!
Wakakaka~

No comments: