A battle for a week finally come to an end.
Where my big customer Mr. Devinder come to made his final decision on his RM1.395m mortgage loan.
He said that he will be at our branch at 10:30am.
We (Boss, Jenice and ME), anxiously waiting for his arrival.
Time seems to past so slow, I can even hear the clock tick tock-ing.
10:30am arrive but Mr. Devinder haven't appear yet.
I feel so anxious and nervous.
My boss and Jenice ask me, "where is your Mr. Devinder?"
I immediately give him a call and he answered my question,"I am on my way."
Around 11am he arrived.
Without delaying, I lead him up to the Priority Banking Centre.
We present our proposal of his loan inside the PB meeting room.
It was my 1st time handling such a big loan and also presenting in the meeting room.
But often i feel nervous and shut my mouth.
Jenice and boss come interfere and provide more information.
But Mr. Devinder don't seems to be happy with our holding period of 8 years.
He stunned us by throwing the question and silence to us.
Every 5 minutes, he remain silent.
Every silence stop my heart pumping.
I feel so nervous and so anxious whether he will or he won't put the pen on the paper.
After a long discussion,around 11:30am he finally looking for a PEN.
And that is the moment we have been waiting for a WEEK.
He signed and soon to be upgrade as our PB customer.
A moment of relief finally arrive to me.
After a lot of heart attack and surprise, this situation finally end.
I feel so happy and excited.
I almost passed out when he sign.
It might not be a big amount to others.
But for me, this is a big reward.
Lots of thanks and hugs to Jenice.
She helps me a lot and i learn a lot.
She put so much effort to help me get the deal done,
She say "I will not let you fail this deal. WE MUST WIN IT."
I feel so touch by her words and efforts.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!MUACKS~~~
I will keep on move forward and i believe i already have the momentum to keep on run.
Is just a beginning without an end to me.
19 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment