22 December 2008

Farewell 2008?

Year 2008 is coming to an end.
As we are all busy preparing for next year, I guess is time to plan for future.
That’s why New Year resolution has come to the play.
But 1st and for most, I would like to take this chance to say apologies.
To those which I have hurt, created troubles and etc.

Nevertheless, my mum.
Thought I make a lot of mistake, but you are always there for me.
Giving me all the morale support and precious advice that I need.
Every single advice gives me a deep impression and will always be in my heart.
Mum, you are the greatest love of all on earth.
Thanks.

Dad, you are so understanding and patient with me.
You are always my great GPS navigator and your helping hands are always there for me.
In the future I will repay you for all your great efforts.

I feel very grateful and thanks that my GF came back to me and be part of my life.
She has been very supportive and understanding.
Without her, I wouldn’t have gone through this year easily.
Though we go through a lot of hard times, quarrel a lot and tear a lot.
But I believe we are getting better and better.

Jenice, lots of hugs and kisses to you.
You have been helping me so much since the day 1 I joined SCB.
You teach me a lot and guide me a lot.
I am sorry for all the mistakes and troubles that I have created for you.
But you are able to solve it, you are my IDOL!
I will take your advice and try to work as long as I can in SCB.
I will not give up easily.

Last but not least, to my bestie Skinny King and friends.
I am sorry if I make you guys pissed off.
But I don’t mean it. You guys spice up my life.
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!
Never regret playing badminton every Sunday with you guys.LOLX!

OK…..that’s all bout my apologies.
-Now is all about my New Year resolution.
-I wanna have my savings up to RM10k (Minimum RM6k)
-Quarrel less with my darling.
-Bring my family for a grand dinner.
-Buy nice present for my mum and dad on their birthday.
-Spend less on unnecessary things.
-Do more sales and get more incentives.

Temporary that is what in my mind that I could have thinks of.
If I got extra, I will include in blog to keep myself updated and remember on my GOALS and DREAMS.
Without GOALS and DREAMS, we lost our direction.
Stay put and believes in ourselves.

Merry Christmas to all my loved one and Happy New Year!
9 days and counting to 2009!







No comments: