I finally understand why when a person not happy they spend money.
Though is not a good practise and good way, but i guess is useful.
I spent around RM200 yesterday.
And i spent RM1300 for phone and RM150 for shirts.
In within 2 weeks i spent around RM1.7k.
Part of this spending is a reward to myself and also CNY shopping spree.
Yesterday i wasn't really that happy.
But after i purchase things, i feel satisfy.
Maybe is the satisfaction of getting something i like cheer me up back.
And before that i catch up a movie with my gf.
"BEVERLY HILLS CHI HUA HUA".
Oh my, those doggie are soooooooo adorable.
There is one even know how to say prayer.
Really adorable......
Maybe i am a pet lover thus when i come across all these lovely doggie, i feel extra happy.
Wish the other movie "Dogs' hotel" (something like that) faster go on screen in cinema.
I bet that will be another great movie for me!
19 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment